[Oasfaa] Verification change summary form?

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:16:08 CST 2017

Does anyone have a form that you use for verification changes? I'm thinking of something that has the ISIR values in one column and the Verif  changes in a second column so that we can track the changes made during verification. Way back in my memory, I remember a similar form being used during verification.

(We have some Banner issues that won't allow us to make changes in Banner so I'd like the form so we can proceed with verification processes.)

Thanks in advance,

Jonna

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney