[Oasfaa] Year Round Pell

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Wed Jun 21 10:56:08 CDT 2017

No kidding! A Hot Topic it will Be!

Susan Prater
Director
UCO Student Financial Services
405.974.2300

From: OASFAA [mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Pacheco, Caryn L.
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:24 AM
To: myrna cross <myrna.cross at wosc.edu>; oasfaa at lists.onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Oasfaa] Year Round Pell

Oh my!  We are going to listen closely at NASFAA next week and then take whatever action we need to in July.

I’ve copied below some email conversation on this topic from a closed group listserve that I am on as a FYI.

Caryn Pacheco | University of Oklahoma
Financial Aid Services | Director

Phone: 405-325-9627| 1000 Asp Ave, Buchanan Hall Room 216 | Norman, OK  73019|www.financialaid.ou.edu