[Oasfaa] BREAKING NEWS!

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Tue Mar 21 09:05:24 CDT 2017

The OASFAA conference agenda has been updated! We now have 15 breakout sessions from PPY to Loans to High School Financial Aid Night Dos and Don'ts to Institutional Responsibility for Borrower Decisions and MUCH more! In addition to all the breakout options, we will have a General Session with Kevin Campbell from the Dept of Ed, the State Regents update on all OK programs and the Gainful Employment credential pre-conference led by Andrew Hammontree. To learn about all the details, check out the updated agenda on the conference registration link (see below).

The program committee has a jammed packed agenda filled with critical information that you and your team need in order to do your jobs better. The hotel is only $89 a night and it is in a great location at the Downtown Hyatt Regency in Tulsa. You do NOT want to miss this conference!

Check out the new agenda and get registered today! (There will be additional tweaks to moderators and additions to the PPY panel session presenters soon.)

To register and view the new agenda, go to http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events.   The deadline to register for the conference is 4/18/19, after this date there will be a $25 late registration fee.  Also, the deadline to cancel any registration is 4/18/19.  If you do not cancel by this date, you will still be charged for the conference as we will still be required to pay for the meal count we turn in to the hotel.

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney
Director of Student Financial Services
405.585.5020