[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Nominations & Election

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon May 22 15:20:31 CDT 2017

If you haven't yet gotten involved in SWASFAA, I cannot encourage you enough to do so. I have been privileged to serve on the SWASFAA Board in several capacities, including Oklahoma's Delegate at Large previously and will rotate off as Secretary in December. Lori Boyd, of OSU Stillwater, will close out her term as the Delegate. It is a very rewarding experience, and a great way to get your feet wet in terms of involvement at the regional level.

If you have any questions about the duties of either of the roles, I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, as I know Lori is as well.

Thanks,

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.