[Oasfaa] Room at Swan and Dolphin

Teri Cochran cochrant at nsuok.edu
Thu Nov 9 09:00:59 CST 2017

I have one room at the Swan and Dolphin that I will not be needing.   Does
anyone want this room before I cancel it?

Thanks
Teri

--
Teri Cochran, Ed.D, Director
Student Financial Services

918-444-3456

How to Create a FSA ID <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLi0q7hkFns>
How to Complete a FAFSA  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPq_KYf0YMM>

*NEW:*  Beginning October 1, 2017 you can complete your* 2018-2019 FAFSA*.
Be sure to use your/your parents already completed *2016 *Federal Taxes.
Please complete it as soon as possible for OTAG State Grant consideration.
Log onto WWW.FAFSA.GOV <http://www.fafsa.gov/> to complete your 18-19 FAFSA
now.

This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank You.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPq_KYf0YMM&authuser=0>