[Oasfaa] PJ question

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:45:00 CDT 2018

We allow families to submit Homeschool expenses to us and we use PJ to reduce their income. Most put things like curriculum, computer software etc on the list so it's usually a minimal amount.

Some are so ridiculous that I will def say no but I'll include all of the categories in case you need a good chuckle this week.

If you would allow an adjustment for homeschool expenses, would you allow for:

Instruments (violin, clarinet etc)

Driver's Ed

Dance

Graduation expenses

Field trips for Music competitions

Seriously...you can't make this stuff up.  Please let me know what, if any, of these you would allow as homeschool expenses.

Thanks in advance,

Jonna

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney