[Oasfaa] Personally Identifiable Information & document collection

Kandi Molder kmolder at okwu.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:40:29 CST 2018

Hey all -

I have seen it on the listserv as a topic and today, have been watching the FSA Conference training.  We have some work to do here.

Here is a recording of 2 sessions. http://www.webcastregister.live/2017fsatc_records/viewv2/300/   http://www.webcastregister.live/2017fsatc_records/viewv2/287/

Here is a Q&A on this topic. https://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/attachments/CyberFAQ.pdf

Since we cannot accept any documents via email with PII, what are other schools doing to get documents?

Also, does anyone have an Information Security Policy & Program document that they would be willing to share as a template? :)

Kandi Molder
Director
Office of Financial Aid
o: 918.335.6237 | f: 918.335.6811

OKLAHOMA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
[visit our website]<http://www.okwu.edu/> [follow our athletics program] <http://www.okwueagles.com/>  [follow us on facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/okwuniv>  [follow us on twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/okwuniv>  [follow us on instagram] <http://www.instagram.com/okwuniv>