[Oasfaa] FW: FA Communicators Listserv - Onboarding Updates

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:13:03 CDT 2018

While at NASFAA, Karla Weber, University of Wisconsin-Madison, talked about a new listserv she has started with a focus on communications efforts in financial aid. If you are interested in this at all, please see the address below.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

[FB-f-Logo__blue_29] Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.