[Oasfaa] The Passing of Rob Sheridan

Gary Garoffolo ggaroffo at cameron.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:56:40 CDT 2018

I found out last night via a beautifully written note by his daughter on Facebook that my long-time friend and colleague Rob Sheridan had passed after a lengthy  battle with cancer. Rob was a mainstay in the profession for years. His last stop was as Director at the University of Houston where he served with distinction until his retirement. He was truly one of those people that never met a stranger. It was a lot of fun presenting with him at association meetings because regardless of the subject  we tried to keep it as light and entertaining as possible and, as you know, with financial aid topics that was not always easy!

Rob was truly a good man and he will be missed.

Gary J. Garoffolo
Director
Student Financial Assistance

Cameron University