[Oasfaa] Parents married?

Teri Cochran cochrant at nsuok.edu
Tue Jun 5 08:54:37 CDT 2018

We do the same as TCC.   We ask for documentation if they have one of those
ISIR comment codes.

--Teri

--
Teri Cochran, Ed.D
Director of Student Financial Services

918-444-3456

How to Create a FSA ID
How to Complete a FAFSA

This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank You.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPq_KYf0YMM&authuser=0>