[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference News

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:28:11 CDT 2019

Good morning.  I hope you are getting excited about our conference next week.

Dress for the conference will be casual.  Thursday will be school spirit day, so put on your favorite school shirt!  Thursday night, we will be walking the red carpet to the dinner and basket drawing.  If you would like to dress up, our photographers will be ready to capture your style as you walk the red carpet.

Tickets will be sold on Wednesday and Thursday for the basket drawing on Thursday night.  Attendees and schools are also welcome to donate baskets for the drawing.

The service project this year is the Coffee Bunker.  In addition to basket ticket sales going to the Coffee Bunker, we will also be collecting coffee beans to donate to them.  A donation box for coffee beans will be set up by the basket display.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Sincerely-

Lori Boyd
OASFAA Conference Chair