[Oasfaa] OASFAA Presentation

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 3 13:27:54 CDT 2019

Good Afternoon!

This year we would like to do something a little different during our "Update" session next Friday at the Annual OASFAA Conference.  We will update you on current events and issues but we would like to follow that with a short "Town Hall" type meeting in which we would get  your questions and feedback on the significant changes that became effective in 2018-19.  A brief summary of those changes includes:

*         Elimination of payment for noncredit remedial courses in college beginning in 2018-19 (Oklahoma's Promise).

*         The second income limit will be checked each year in college beginning in 2018-19 (Oklahoma's Promise).

*         Cap on the number of credit hours paid in college beginning with 2018 high school graduates (Oklahoma's Promise).

*         Beginning in 2018-19 non-resident Academic Scholars recipients are no longer funded by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
Carol, Linette and I will attend the full conference.  If you would like to discuss any of these changes personally, please catch us between sessions and let us know.  Also, if you are not able to attend, please feel free to submit your questions and comments directly to me.
Have a great day.  I hope to see you next week.
Irala K. Magee
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Scholarship and Grant Administration
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
(405) 225-9378
Fax (405) 225-9392