[Oasfaa] Loan Question

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Thu Dec 19 15:11:45 CST 2019

I have a question for my loan experts out there.  We have a student that came in and needs a loan to pay the rest of her bill for fall.  Our fall term is over so I can not originate a fall only loan.  My issue is she received an additional scholarship in the spring so she only has unsub eligibility for the spring but she had sub eligibility for the fall.  Since I can only do a fall/spring loan and she can't have a sub in the spring, can I do an fall/spring usub for the year even though she was eligible for a sub in the fall.  (I can not get her enough money with a spring only loan.)

Suggestion??

Laura Coponiti
Dean of Enrollment Management
Troutt 112
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma<http://usao.edu/>

1727 West Alabama
Chickasha, OK 73018
405-574-1350 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)
[cid:16D7802A-BD66-411D-B03E-8C59B4BF1350]