[Oasfaa] Retirees

Alicia Smith Alicia.Smith at metrotech.edu
Fri Feb 15 07:43:15 CST 2019

Greetings OASFAA

In preparation for our upcoming conference, I am asking members to let me know if you or someone you know in our association is/will be retiring this year or has retired since last year's conference.  We would like to recognize our retirees at this year's conference.

Please notify me of anyone you know by March 13th, even if you think someone else will tell me!!!!  Please provide their full name and date of retirement.

PAST RETIREES:

We are extending an invitation to you to attend Thursday night's dinner and entertainment.  If you will be attending please let me know by March 13th, please feel free to pass this along to anyone who may not still be on the list serv.  We hope you will join us for what promises to be a RED CARPET event! Please feel free to dress up, pictures will be taken on the red carpet as you head in for dinner.

I look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on what you have been doing during your retirement.

Alicia Smith, BS,ML
Financial Aid Director/Certifying VA Offical
Metro Technology Centers
1900 Springlake Drive
OKC OK 73111
405-595-4437