[Oasfaa] Reminder: OSRHE Scholarships and Grants Workshop-July 9th

McMurtrey Linette lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:40:26 CDT 2019

Reminder: Next Tuesday, June 25th, is the last day to sign up for the OSRHE Scholarships and Grants Workshop. Please email Linette McMurtrey at lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu> if you plan to attend and haven't reserved your spot.

On July 9, 2019, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will host our annual workshop to review the latest information regarding Oklahoma's Promise, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant, Academic Scholars, and other available State Regents' programs. We will be offering our "nuts and bolts" sessions geared toward newcomers and those in need of a program refresher. Also, there will be an OSRHE update from Bryce, PII Security training, as well as special sessions on OTEG, EFT Payment Process (private and career tech), and tuition waivers at state system colleges. Plan to attend this meeting for an in-depth look at our program procedures and invaluable informational updates.

This free workshop will be held at the Regents' offices located at 655 Research Parkway, OKC, OK 73104 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm and is open to everyone who is interested. Please see the attached agenda for additional information.

Please reply to this email by June 25, 2019 to RSVP for the workshop. In your response be sure to include the name(s), title(s), and email address(es) for all attendees.

Linette McMurtrey
Scholarship Programs Coordinator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104