[Oasfaa] OKPromise Eligibility Report

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri May 3 12:02:32 CDT 2019

The 2019-20 OKPromise Eligibility Report is now available to those who have been granted access.   The 2018-19 is also available to check for late spring and/or summer awards.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

1)      The 2018-19 report was updated on 4/25/2019 and will not go through an automated update again.  If a student completed verification or filed a new FAFSA after 4/25/2019, please notify the OKPromise office.  We will check this information and make an manual update to the student's record.  This is for the 18-19 FAFSA only.

2)      Please remember that students selected for verification must have completed that process before they are submitted to our office on the claim form.

3)      Students attending a different school during the summer should be degree-seeking at their home school.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship and Grant Administration