[Oasfaa] VP reports

Traci Franks tfranks at mscok.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:33:39 CST 2019

Our FA office just recently was moved under the VP of Student Affairs.
Previously, we had been under the VP of Business Affairs, along with our
Business Office.

Thanks,

*Traci L. Franks*
*Director of Financial Aid*

*Murray State College*
*One Murray Campus Dr.*
*Tishomingo, OK  73460*
*phone: 580-387-7220*
*fax: 580-387-7229*
*tfranks at mscok.edu <tfranks at mscok.edu>*

"
*Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"*