[Oasfaa] VP reports

Burnett, Bradley T. bburnett at ou.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:39:09 CST 2019

Becky we report to the Senior Associate VP of Enrollment Management who reports to the Provost.

Enrollment Management includes Recruitment & Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar, VA, Student Financial Center, Scholarships, Strategic Technology and EM Communications.

The Bursar's Office reports to Financial Services who ultimately reports to the CFO.
Brad Burnett
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
The University of Oklahoma
This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.