[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Leadership Workshop

Andrew W. Hammontree Andrew.Hammontree at francistuttle.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:21:43 CDT 2019

Dear OASFAA,

You are invited to the following event<http://www.swasfaa.org/event-3454625>:

SWASFAA Pre-Conference Leadership Development Workshop

When: November 13, 2019, 8:30 am - 11:30 am, CST
Where: Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, LA

If you are planning to attend the SWASFAA Conference in New Orleans, I hope you will take advantage of the pre-conference Leadership Development Workshop.  On top of keeping up with compliance and regulatory changes, we also experience conflicts or difficult scenarios with our customers and co-workers. If you've ever wanted to learn about conflict management and hear from seasoned financial aid leaders about how they handle these sensitive situations, then SWASFAA's pre-conference Leadership Development Workshop is for you.

The workshop will take place on the morning of November 13th, before the conference begins. You'll have an opportunity to network with your colleagues and learn best practices in managing and leading your team. The cost to attend is only $50 and breakfast will be provided. If you're interested, please take a look at our agenda<https://www.swasfaa.org/resources/Documents/SWASFAA%20Leadership%20Development%20Agenda%202019.pdf>. To register for the event, click here<https://www.swasfaa.org/event-3454625/Registration>.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at andrew.hammontree at francistuttle.edu<mailto:andrew.hammontree at francistuttle.edu>

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Best regards,

Andrew Hammontree
Chair, Leadership Development Committee