[Oasfaa] FW: 2019-20 OASFAA Special Awards - Deadline Tuesday, February 11th

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Tue Jan 28 10:11:50 CST 2020

Happy Rainy Tuesday OASFAA Members!

At this time, the Board of Directors are soliciting nominations for SPECIAL AWARDS to be presented at the OASFAA Conference in April.  The DEADLINE for submission is Tuesday, February 11th.

The award nominations are as follows:

Philo Brasher Emerging Leadership
Honorary Membership
Distinguished Service
Partner Award

For your convenience, I've attached the description/rules for each award.  Nominations must be made by "active members" and no current member of the Advisory Committee or voting member of the Board is eligible for the award.

After the submission of awards, the Advisory Committee shall evaluate nominations and make recommendations to Becky Isaacs, Board President.

Please send your nominations to Melinda Simpson, President Elect, at msimpson at matech.edu<mailto:msimpson at matech.edu>.

Feel free to contact me or any of the board members for questions regarding nominations.

Sincerely,

P.S. Please Remember the Deadline, Tuesday, February 11th.

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA President-Elect
[MATC logo]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (p)
405.449.3421 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu<mailto:msimpson at matech.edu>