[Oasfaa] Save the Date for the 2020 OASFAA Spring Training March 5

Sanders, Diana diana.sanders at okstate.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:24:07 CST 2020

Hello OASFAA!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

The training committee has a fantastic spring training opportunity for you on March 5, 2020. The training will be held at the Tulsa Community College Northeast Campus. This will be a full day of training for only $10 and lunch will be provided.

Please stay tuned in the weeks to come for more details as well as registration instructions. I can tell you that the morning session will cover Student Eligibility and the afternoon session will have two choices: Mental Health First Aid or for Banner schools, CPOS.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!