[Oasfaa] Personal news

Nichols, Bridgette bnichols at ocap.org
Tue May 26 21:16:13 CDT 2020

Kelli! I thought that was from you for a second! 😱

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2020, at 4:50 PM, Kelli Kelnar <kellib at hotmail.com> wrote:

On May 26, 2020, at 12:59 PM, Jonna Raney <Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu> wrote:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I am retiring as Director of Student Financial Services at OBU effective June 1. I have accepted a position with an auditing firm to serve as a Compliance Supervisor for their financial aid audits. I will be working part-time in this new remote role and am excited for the new challenge.

I will continue to update the listserv with any Legislative things through the end of my term as Legislative Chair on June 30. I will be working very part-time for a few months for OBU as well.

Danielle Wellman will step into the Director role on June 1. She has been preparing for this position for quite some time and is ready to take over the responsibilities.

I have so many memories and relationships that I will take with me as I move to this new chapter. Financial aid isn't easy, but it's such a rewarding job in which we get to help students achieve their education goals.

Please keep in touch. I'll see many of your on Facebook and Instagram I'm sure. If we aren't social media friends, please find me!

Jonna

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney

Director of Student Financial Services