[Oasfaa] RETIREMENT

Emerson, Kristi kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Wed May 27 09:04:15 CDT 2020

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

I hope this email finds all of you and your loved ones safe and healthy.

With all of us moving to working from home and trying to keep up with not only the day to day operations but also those fun new regulations that ED has provided, we seem to be keeping our heads just above the water most of the time.  This has also caused us at TU to not think about the reality of what is going to happen in our lives at the end of this month!

After 48 years of service, with 32 of those being at TU…Deborah Keys is retiring ☹

As sad as we are to see her go, we are very happy for her as she deserves this time to relax, enjoy her family, work on her craft projects and NEVER EVER AGAIN have to worry about reconciling PELL or deciphering a federal regulation!!!

Please join us as we wish our dear friend and colleague love, happiness, good health, joy, fun and lots of smiles as she begins this new adventure!!!

Kind Regards,
Kristi

Kristi Emerson, Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Services
The University of Tulsa
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104
918.631.3325
https://utulsa.edu/financial-aid

Do not send sensitive information through email
(i.e. combination of name, address, birthdate, social security number, etc.)

  [Office of Student Financial Services]