[Oasfaa] 2019-20 OASFAA Award Winners

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:53:17 CDT 2020

Greetings OASFAA,

First of all, I hope that fall is agreeing with everyone!  I love the many seasons that Oklahoma produces and as the ole' saying goes, if you don't like the temperature today just wait until tomorrow!

I'm thrilled to announce our OASFAA Award Winners from last spring and I apologize for the late recognition of these very deserving awardees.  OASFAA has so many volunteers and these guys have out-shined many in the field for MANY years.

It is my pleasure to recognize the following:

Diana Sanders - Philo Brasher Award
Kevin Campbell - Honorary Membership
Jonna Raney - Distinguished Service
Sandra McKnight - Partner award

At your convenience, please check out the link below displaying our prestiges award winners and a brief explanation of their awards.

OASFAA Award Winners 2019-20<https://www.oasfaaok.org/Award-Winners>

Remember to always look on the brighter side of life!

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA President
[MATC logo]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (p)
405.449.3421 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu