[Oasfaa] Save the Date- 2022 OASFAA Spring Conference!

Hernandez Torres, Ashley ashleyh at meridiantech.edu
Thu Dec 9 14:48:22 CST 2021

Season's Greetings OASFAA family,

Your OASFAA Board and committees have been working behind the scenes to finalize details for our 2022 OASFAA Conference! We are excited to announce the information we have finalized so far.

Please mark your calendars for April 20-22, 2022 at the Reed Conference Center . As of now, we are planning for an in-person conference only. The conference theme will be Made in Oklahoma; We are more than OK!

We have an awesome keynote speaker scheduled and are excited to tie this into our theme. Galen Culver from KFOR: "Is This a Great State or What?" will join us to speak about his many Oklahoma stories and experiences.

The conference registration rates will be as follows:

Institution and associate members: $175.00
Non-members: $275.00
Single-day rate: $125.00
Late charge: $25.00

The hotel room rate will be $104.00. Deadline to make reservations will be April 1, 2022 at 5:00PM. Their phone number is 405-455-1800 or 1-800-325-3535. We will send the official link for reservations, once we receive it.

For vendor information, please contact Michelle Enriquez at MarieMichelle.Enriquez at citizensbank.com

Stay tuned for conference sessions and agenda details, as well as, registration details,  in the coming months. We cannot wait to see everyone again!

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley Hernandez Torres
Financial Aid Officer
[MTC logo version 1 Uncoated]MERIDIAN TECHNOLOGY CENTER
1312 S. Sangre Road   |   Stillwater, OK 74074-1899
Main: 405.377.3333 Ext. 298   |   Fax: 405-377-2076
ashleyh at meridiantech.edu<mailto:ashleyh at meridiantech.edu>   |   www.meridiantech.edu<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/gE9KCKrVZ6sqp63FAGqNl/>

Educate. Enrich lives. Secure economic futures.
                                                                                            CONFIDENTIALITY
The contents of this electronic message, including attachments, are transmitted by the Meridian Technology Center (MTC).. This message is intended for use by the named addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or private according to state or federal laws. The views and opinions expressed herein are the sender's and may not reflect the official position of MTC. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender by a "reply to sender only" message, delete it completely from your computer, and destroy all copies to maintain confidentiality of the message. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and subjects the user to penalty of law.