[Oasfaa] College of the Muscogee Nation Financial Aid Coordinator Position

Lacey Azbell lazbell at cmn.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:12:11 CST 2021

The College of the Muscogee Nation is hiring a Financial Aid Coordinator!  Please find the job posting and application here<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=27543&clientkey=A331CA35C9E5FF10FB9D5D30769178CA>.

Interested parties are encouraged to review the job posting and submit an application.  Please contact me with any questions.

Mvto,

[cid:image001.png at 01D741C2.6083F300]<https://cmn.edu/>
Lacey Azbell, Registrar
Office of Executive Affairs
College of the Muscogee Nation | 2170 Raven Circle | Okmulgee, OK 74447
lazbell at cmn.edu<mailto:lazbell at cmn.edu> | P 918.549.2830 | F 918.759.6941
https://www.cmn.edu/
Academic Achievement,  Native Values

WARNING:  This transmission is from the Executive Affairs office for the College of the Muscogee Nation and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately via return email then destroy this email