[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Training Event- THURSDAY March 4, 2-4 PM Zoom

Sanders, Diana diana.sanders at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 28 18:02:26 CST 2021

So, I was so excited about tomorrow being Friday that I said the wrong DAY, but the DATE is correct! I apologize!

We will be adding more information about this event at a later date. Please be watching for more information.

This year instead of a formal spring training we will be having a roundtable discussion event. The purpose will be to discuss the new rules and regulations mentioned during the FSA conference (R2T4 for modules, SAP changes etc.), HEERF II, or anything else that individuals would like to discuss or receive suggestion on best practices. This is a time to hear from your colleagues on their best practices as well as to offer suggestions on what has worked well at your institution (or what hasn't!).  We will use break out rooms separated by topics if we receive more requests than can easily be discussed in the two- hour timeframe. or if we receive topics that may only impact a small cohort.

So, what we need from you is suggestions on things you would like to have discussed. Please send those items to either Teri Cochran at cochrant at nsu.edu or Diana Sanders at diana.sanders at okstate.edu. It is also OK to bring your ideas with you to the "meeting."

We look forward to seeing everyone there from wherever you are!

Thursday, March 4, 2021 2-4 PM. Zoom link will be sent at a later date.

Thanks!

Your OASFAA Training Committee