[Oasfaa] Accepting government issued IDs

Perry Diehm pdiehm at mail.snu.edu
Wed Jun 23 16:42:14 CDT 2021

Paula/Mendy:

At both the schools I have been at since this has been a requirement, I
have met in person with two of the employees at the satellite location and
going over in great detail the importance of thoroughly checking the ID.
Then I designate them as the ONLY persons at that site who can accept the
ID's.

I know fake ID's are all over and I am sure I could be fooled as much as
(maybe more than) any other employee.  I think the best we can do is to
make sure the person verifying the ID understands the importance of the
task.  Because I have only worked at smaller schools, I feel I know who can
be trusted to be vigilant and who I would rather not see accepting them at
other locations.

Perry

--
[image: Southern Nazarene University] <http://snu.edu/>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/SNUforAdults/?ref=br_rs>[image:
(405) 491-6335 | pdiehm at snu.edu
Context | Connectedness | Learner | Input | Woo
*SOUTHERN NAZARENE UNIVERSITY*
College of Professional and Graduate Studies
6729 NW 39th Expressway | Bethany, OK 73008