[Oasfaa] Isakson-Roe Institutional Disclosures

Tirzah G. Knight tknight at okwu.edu
Mon Jun 20 15:35:42 CDT 2022

Hi all,

What are you doing for the student disclosures for those who don't use federal, state, and/or institutional aid? We are currently using the College Financial Plan for our students with aid offers but not all of our students received aid to have a CFP populate.

Sincerely,

Tirzah Knight
Student Services Office
Director of Financial Aid
o: 918.335.6252  |  f: 918.335.6252

Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road, Bartlesville, OK 74006
okwu.edu<http://www.okwu.edu/>

Summer Office Hours:

  *   Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
  *   Friday: 8 am to 2 pm

OKWU Eagles Reminders:

  *   Complete your 22-23 FAFSA<StudentAid.gov>
  *   Review your aid offer & missing docs in the FA portal<FinAidApply.okwu.edu>
  *   Send us your documents by taking a picture and using OKWU Upload<https://www.okwu.edu/upload/>. We cannot accept emailed documents.
  *   Financial Aid FAQs<https://www.okwu.edu/admissions/financial-aid/faq/>
  *   Need more help? Send me an email, and I am happy to call, Zoom, or text.