[Oasfaa] W-9 for VA

Tina Harjo tharjo at wwtech.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:13:03 CDT 2022

I received a debt letter from VA (our first one). Does anyone have a W-9
form for them? We cannot pay them without one and I have contacted everyone
from Debt Management, SCO hotline, ELR, SAA...etc, and no one can get me
one!!

Tina M. Harjo, M.Ed.

Financial Aid Officer/Counselor

Wes Watkins Technology Center