[Oasfaa] 4 year school meeting

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Apr 14 08:40:31 CDT 2023

Morning all! At the OASFAA conference, there is always time built in for an opportunity for similar schools to gather and have an open forum. We can discuss anything necessary at that time, so it's a great opportunity to learn from your colleague, soak up their expertise and best practices, and sometimes vent some frustrations too, whatever may be appropriate at that time.

I will be facilitating the 4 year school discussion on Thursday afternoon of the conference, and we'll have a full hour for this. Being at a campus that has a fairly unique student population for the state, I KNOW that I don't see and experience many of the same things you all do, so your participation and engagement is key to this being a beneficial time. Brainstorm on the things you want to talk about, whether it is something occurring specifically on your campus or it is something that we've heard at one of the sessions. If you don't want to bring it up yourself, let me know what it is and I will!

If you are unable to attend the conference but would like a question asked or topic posed, let me know or post it back to the listserv. We can discuss it and then I can recap the conversation following the conference.

For those of you who are attending, I look forward to seeing you there. If you haven't registered yet, remember that today is the last day to register and avoid a $25 late fee that will be assessed next week on any registrations processed at that time.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, MEd, FAAC(r)
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid | SWASFAA President, 2020 - 2021
865 University Research Park, Suite 240 | Oklahoma City, OK  73104
O (405) 271-2118, x 48817 | F (405) 271-5446
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Student-Financial-Aid

[FAAC_logo_101520]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.