[Oasfaa] OASFAA Board Election 2023

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:55:52 CST 2023

Greetings OASFAA!

I can't believe we're almost into March and the OASFAA board election is upon us.

When I sent this request last year, little did I know so many colleagues would step-up and volunteer to serve on committees as well as run for a board position.  When I yelled, "WE DESPERATELY NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS" y'all listened and we are so grateful!  So here we are and I'm not yelling but optimistically asking for your help once again.  The board usually meets 7-8 times per year and finally we're meeting in person with minimal zoom meetings.

Offices up for election are President-Elect (3 yr. commitment), Treasurer-Elect (2 yr. commitment), Secretary (1 yr. commitment) and Delegate-at-Large (2 yr. commitment).

Speaking from experience, volunteering in any capacity is so rewarding and lifelong friendships are made.  So, what are you waiting for?  Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to serve and send me your nominations today!

Thank you and hope to see everyone at our upcoming conference (information out soon) at the Tulsa River Spirit Resort and Convention Center, April 26-28th!

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
Past-President OASFAA
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D946A5.66A83C70]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (o)
405.449.7321 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu<mailto:msimpson at matech.edu>

MATC Reminders: