[Oasfaa] Borrower Defense Claim Notifications to Schools

Perry Diehm pdiehm at mail.snu.edu
Fri Sep 29 08:15:49 CDT 2023

Southern Nazarene received eight notifications.  They came by email from
COD to the FA Director and President.  Our responses were due on September
12.  You have 60 days from the time the notice is sent to reply.

You do not have to reply, but almost all webinars and other discussions
suggest responding because the law provides that the Department of
Education could comer back against the school for the funds that were
canceled.

Hope this helps.

Perry

--
[image: Southern Nazarene University] <http://snu.edu/>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/SNUforAdults/?ref=br_rs>[image:
(405) 491-6335 | pdiehm at snu.edu
Context | Connectedness | Learner | Input | Woo
*SOUTHERN NAZARENE UNIVERSITY*
College of Professional and Graduate Studies
6729 NW 39th Expressway | Bethany, OK 73008
Refining *Character*. Creating *Culture*. Serving *Christ*.