[Oasfaa] Conference Networking Q&A Session for 4 Year Schools

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:20:37 CDT 2024

Good afternoon.

I will be moderating the 4 Year Public/Private School Networking Q&A Session.  If you have topics to discuss, please send them to me.

Have a great week!

-Lori

[cid:image001.png at 01DA85D2.18360230]<https://go.okstate.edu/>
LORI BOYD
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
FISCAL OPERATIONS

Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
405.744.8730 * 119 Student Union * finaid.okstate.edu<http://finaid.okstate.edu/>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA85D2.18360230]<https://go.okstate.edu/>

Privacy of Aid Information
Please use your @okstate.edu address to communicate with our office. Include your full name and OSU ID so we may quickly and accurately access your records. We are happy to provide general information to a message from an unaffiliated email address but responses to requests for personalized aid information must be made to a student's OSU email account.