[Oasfaa] Happy "V" Day & Congrats to Charlie Bruce

Pam McConahay pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Feb 14 08:32:03 CST 2001

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!  If you're unattached & feeling blue, just
know my three dogs send kisses to you!

In case you aren't a NASFAA member, or you didn't read yesterday's NASFAA
daily report,
Charlie Bruce has been nominated for National Chair of NASFAA.  Folks, this
is quite an honor
(or, in Okie speak "a VERY big deal), and one that Charlie DEFINITELY
deserves after devoting himself
body (pacemaker & all) & soul to this profession for many years.  (How many?
I don't know, he won't
tell me.  He thinks I'm a blabbermouth.  Go figure?!)

Charlie, we're all really happy for you and wish you the best in the
election.

Ballots will be mailed to NASFAA institutional main contacts on March 14 and
are due back at NASFAA
by April 6.    Don't forget to vote !

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu