[Oasfaa] OTAG Moving Update

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Feb 28 15:08:01 CST 2001

Good Afternoon,

As of 3:00 p.m. today OTAG staff will not have access to the OTAG database
until the computer system is brought back up at our new location.  At close
of business today our telephone and fax service will be down.  As we
mentioned earlier, limited telephone service is expected to be available by
noon on Thursday, March 1.  When the phone system is activated at the new
location, calls will temporarily roll to the OGSLP receptionist where
messages can be taken.  We will check for our messages periodically during
this time.

We ask for your assistance in limiting your phone inquiries to issues that
cannot wait a couple of days, and please understand that we may not be able
to fully assist you right away contingent upon available computer services
and access to office files.  We are committed to fully restoring our
services as quickly as possible.

Additionally, we ask that you assist us by holding all updates that you
would ordinarily fax until Monday, March 4.  Please continue to send e-mail
updates to REPORTS at OTAG.ORG.  We will open and process the e-mail updates as
soon as we become operational.

We appreciate your assistance and understanding during our office
relocation.
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 858-4356    Toll Free 1-877-662-6231
Fax: (405) 858-4392