[Oasfaa] OGSLP Move Update

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Wed Feb 28 16:26:02 CST 2001

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our move begins tonight and that we will resume
operations in phases beginning tomorrow.  The Disbursement Services,
Applications and Customer Service departments will have staff available at
the new location at 9:00 to perform essential functions.  Other divisions
will have staff available as the building becomes ready for them to move in.
We will be taking messages for calls for Default Prevention, Recoveries,
Account Resolutions and Compliance most likely through Friday as the staff
for those departments get relocated.