[Oasfaa] OGSLP Move Update

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Thu Mar 1 14:33:11 CST 2001

Hi everyone!

This is the first opportunity we have had to let you know that we are
experiencing phone trouble.  Our toll free numbers are operational and have
voice mail capability.  However, we're told it will be tomorrow before our
new local service is operational.

Similarly, it will be tomorrow before our access to the USAG Eagle system is
restored.  However, you will be glad to know that disbursement service
activities have continued and no delay in disbursements will occur.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this causes you or your
students.