[Oasfaa] Rick Edington's father

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Fri Mar 30 10:03:15 CST 2001

I am very sad to report to you that Rick Edington's father, who many of you
knew had been hospitalized for the past several weeks with serious heart
problems, passed away during the night last night.  Even though we knew he
had been through a very rough ordeal lately, we also knew he was improving
steadily so this has come as a shock to all of us and especially, I'm sure,
to Rick and his family.

When more information is available, we will certainly pass that along to
you.

Mary Mowdy, Associate Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Customer Services Division
P. O. Box 3000, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
405/234-4310     800-247-0420
fax: 405/234-4565        agency fax:  405/234-4390