[Oasfaa] Gloria Derby

Jerome Wichert JWichert at francistuttle.com
Mon Apr 2 14:02:39 CDT 2001

I know that a lot of you were real close to Gloria and will want to attend her Memorial Service.  The Memorial will be held at Bill Eisenhower Funeral Home at 5005 SE 29th street in Del City at 10:00 a.m. on April 4th.  The OASFAA Conference will continue as scheduled, however several of us will be missing on Wednesday to attend the service.   I hope you will free to attend the services and return to the conference later.  A bouquet of flowers will be sent by OASFAA in remembrance of Gloria.

Jerome Wichert
OASFAA President