[Oasfaa] NASFAA Elections

Jerome Wichert JWichert at francistuttle.com
Tue Apr 3 10:47:24 CDT 2001

I just wanted to remind everyone one more time that the NASFAA ballots are due in by April 6th. Please take time to complete your ballot and make sure that OASFAA is well represented in this vote.

It is privilege and a rare opportunity that we have one of our own on the ballot for the National Chair Elect.  Dr. Charles Bruce has been very active in OASFAA , SWASFAA and NASFAA and has contributed in a significant way to our profession.

I look forward to seeing you at the OASFAA Conference.

Jerome Wichert
OASFAA President