[Oasfaa] Students with Funds Committed/No Disbursement Requested

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 19 14:57:05 CDT 2001

Good Afternoon,

Most schools have received today an OTAG Confirmation Report which reflects
not only any new spring-only awards, but also any applicants remaining with
funds committed but not yet disbursed by OTAG.  Many of these applicants
have continued to appear on Confirmation Reports since the beginning of the
spring 2001 semester.  Please realize that OTAG continues to hold fund
commitments for all applicants identified on your Confirmation Report.

At this time we need your cooperation in either requesting funds (by
indicating "ready to disburse") for ALL students reflected in your current
Confirmation Report or in reporting cancellations for these students by
entering "IN" in the enrollment status column/field.

Please be sure to address the enrollment status of EACH student listed in
your Confirmation Report.  We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in
helping us identify available funds.  In general, we need to know at the
earliest opportunity if an award commitment should be canceled.

Please contact the OTAG office at reports at otag.org or by calling
405.234.4356 or toll free 1.877.662.6231 if you have questions or need
additional information concerning this request.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 234-4356    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 234-4392