[Oasfaa] April 30 Deadline for Submitting Updates

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 19 15:39:23 CDT 2001

Good Afternoon One More Time,

Please be reminded that 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 30, 2001, is the FINAL
deadline for receipt of updates requesting transfers, reinstatements, or
supplemental disbursements for PREVIOUSLY AWARDED 2000-2001 applicants.  No
additional NEW awards will result from updates received for students not
previously awarded OTAG in 2000-2001.

Folks, we're serious about 5:00 p.m. on April 30 being the deadline.  We
need to close out 2000-2001 disbursement activity and move on with processes
for the new award year.  Thank you for your cooperation in assisting us to
bring 2000-2001 OTAG activity to a close.

If you have outstanding Disbursement Reports, please finalize them as soon
as possible and be sure to submit your reports completed with the Accounting
of Funds to the OTAG office as soon as possible.  If you have checks payable
to students that need to be adjusted, exchanged, or a supplement requested,
you will need to do so in time to meet the April 30 deadline.

If you are interested in receiving name and SSN listings inclusive of ALL of
your fall 2000 or spring 2001 OTAG disbursement activity in order to balance
with the amounts current OTAG records reflect, please submit your request to
reports at otag.org or call 405.234.4356 or toll free 1.877.661.6231.  At this
time we can only offer this information in paper format.  We will be working
with our MIS staff to be able to provide this information in ftp and excel
spreadsheet format in the future.

Please share this deadline information with all staff who may be responsible
for submitting updates to OTAG.  We encourage that all staff members who
work with the OTAG program be subscribed to the OASFAA list serv.  Please
let us know if we can be of assistance in getting any of your staff members
subscribed.

Thank you for all of your assistance and most especially for your patience
as we have implemented the new processes for OTAG in this initial year.  We
continue to welcome your comments and suggestions to make the OTAG program a
success.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 234-4356    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 234-4392