[Oasfaa] OASFAA Newsletter Deadline May 31st

Thomas M. Ratliff ratlift at swosu.edu
Mon May 7 14:50:28 CDT 2001

Submissions for the final OASFAA Newsletter of this academic year are due
on Thursday, May 31st.  If you are a current OASFAA committee chairperson
or officer, please send a brief summary of the activities of your committee
from this year.  As usual, other information such as job announcements,
special events, Dog Days announcements (hmn... that one has to wait 'til
the next issue I suppose), or any additional items related to our
association membership and the aid profession are always welcomed.

All information can be sent via email, snail mail, or fax to:

Thomas M. Ratliff
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK  73096