[Oasfaa] Netscape Upgrade

Client Relations ClientRelations at ogslp.org
Tue May 29 16:47:13 CDT 2001

Ensure Success with Your NetWizardTM Applications!

Upgrade to Netscape Version 4.7 and continue to use the reporting and
printing functions of NetWizard.

Recently, Netscape announced the retirement of versions 4.05 and earlier.
For optimal performance with NetWizard, we recommend that you use Netscape
version 4.7.  Another version of Netscape - 6.0 - is available; however, we
have discovered incompatibilities with our NetWizard features. In
particular, Netscape 6.0 impacts Document Direct for the Internet, a tool
that is used to view reports, and Adobe Acrobat, a program that is necessary
when printing from NetWizard. For these reasons, we encourage you to use
Netscape version 4.7.

Instructions and materials for upgrading your Netscape browser are available
online at no cost. For more information, simply visit
http://home.netscape.com/products/index.html?cp=bridpt and follow the
instructions to upgrade to version 4.7.

If you have any questions about how to download Netscape version 4.7, please
call OGSLP Client Relations at (800)-247-0420 or (405)234-4329.