[Oasfaa] NetWizard's Guarantee and Disbursement Servicing Da ta is Unavailable

Client Relations ClientRelations at ogslp.org
Thu Jun 21 13:14:52 CDT 2001

OGSLP just received word that the NetWizard issue that was reported
yesterday has been resolved. NetWizard's Guarantee and Disbursement
Servicing Data (GDSD) is back up and running.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any
questions, please contact Client Relations. Thank you.

Client Relations
OGSLP
(405) 234-4329 or 1-800-247-0420
Fax - (405) 234-4459