[Oasfaa] Oklahoma School Letter

JEANNIE SHORE Jeannie.Shore at slma.com
Tue Jun 26 08:50:12 CDT 2001

     Many Oklahoma FAA's and lenders have recently asked me about Sallie Mae's
future support for our electronic products. Some individuals have indicated that
Sallie Mae would not be supporting PC and web based products in the future.
Please be assured that nothing could be further from the truth. It is
unfortunate that others are speaking for us.

     I have asked senior management at Sallie Mae to provide an update regarding
our current review of electronic products and what you can expect in the future.
The attached letter makes it very clear that Whiz Kid, Liness, Netwizard,
Laureate and others will be supported and enhanced in the future.

     We have solicited the assistance of FAA's across the country to assist us
with the development of new products and the enhancement of others. I am happy
to announce that Pam McConahay of the University of Oklahoma is assisting us
with these efforts.

     I hope the attached letter answers any questions you might have about
Sallie Mae or USA Group's electronic products. As always, if you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me.

Jeannie Shore
Sallie Mae - Oklahoma
918-583-5000
                         (See attached file: Letter to Oklahoma Schools.doc)