[Oasfaa] position available in Colorado Springs

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 13:03:05 CDT 2001

Kathleen Gailor wrote:

I have accepted a position with a University in New Jersey and therefor haveresigned my position as Director of Financial Aid at Colorado Technical
University.  On behalf of CTU I encourage anyone interested in this positionto send a resume to the following address:

Colorado Technical University
Human Resources Dept.   CAAFA0501-FAO
4435 N. Chestnut St.
Colorado Springs, CO  80907
FAX:  719-598-3740
Email:  hr at coloradotech.edu

I can tell you that the office is very busy, but has one of best teams I have ever worked with. If you would like more information about this position you may contact Celeste Gardner on Monday July 9 at (719) 590-6718.

It has been a pleasure getting to know all of you and wish you all the best.

Kathleen Gailor