[Oasfaa] position available in Arkansas

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 08:12:08 CDT 2001

Garland County Community College invites applicants for the Financial Aid Officer I position.  This individual will administer the Federal Educational Loan Program, counsel students regarding financial aid application and status, perform required verification procedures, coordinate the federal work study program, assist with file preparation, document tracking, scholarship awarding, and attending workshops to keep up to date on federal regulations.  We are seeking a "student-friendly" person and one who is empathetic to students in financial need.  Minimal extended hours may be required during registration or presentations to area high schools.

Compensations include an entry-level salary of $20,449, full benefits including tuition waiver, health and life insurance, paid annual and sick leave, as well as paid holidays.  A bachelor's degree is preferred; other job related educational and/or experience may be substituted at the discretion of the search committee.

Send resume, cover letter, and addresses of three professional references to

Lisa R Hopper, Director of Financial Aid,
101 College Drive,
Hot Springs National Park, AR  71913.

Initial review of applicants will begin August 10th.  Applications will be accepted until position is filled. EOE.