[Oasfaa] OTAG Is Moving One More Time

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Aug 13 10:59:05 CDT 2001

The Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program announces our upcoming relocation to
the new offices of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.

At 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, 2001, our telephone, fax, and computer
services at our current location will be disconnected.  We will not have
telephone services at our new location all day on Thursday, August 16, and
possibly on Friday, August 17.  Callers will receive a recorded message
until telephone services are resumed.  If all goes according to plan,
computer services should resume during the day on Thursday, August 16.  We
anticipate being fully operational by Monday, August 20.

If you are scheduled to receive a Confirmation Report on Tuesday, August 14,
the report will be issued as scheduled.

If you are scheduled to receive an Eligibility Status Report on Thursday,
August 16, your report will instead be issued on Wednesday, August 15 before
our computer services are disconnected.

Please be aware that as a result of the move and packing activities that are
currently underway there may be delays in our processing your returned
Eligibility Status and Confirmation Reports received this week.  We will
process reports in the order they are received as quickly as we can.  We
will appreciate your understanding if our turnaround time is not as quick as
you are accustomed to.

We will post messages on the OASFAA List Serv to keep schools informed as
our computer, telephone, and fax services are resumed.  We appreciate your
patience and will make every effort to resume business as usual as quickly
as possible during this very busy time in the OTAG awarding and disbursement
cycles.

Our mailing address remains:	P. O. Box 3020
					Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73101-3020

Our physical address will change to:	655 Research Parkway
(for overnight mail delivery)		Suite 200
						Oklahoma City, OK  73104

Toll free telephone number remains:	877.662.6231

Local telephone number will change:	405.225.9456

Fax number will change to:		405.225.9392

E-mail addresses remain the same:	For Students	otaginfo at otag.org
						For Schools
reports at otag.org
						Shiela Joyner
sjoyner at otag.org
						Peggy Buller
pbuller at otag.org
						Shipra Sinha
ssinha at otag.org

We are very excited about rejoining the State Regents' core staff in our new
facilities, and we look forward to being of continued service to you and
your students.
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Toll Free Telephone (877) 662-6231
Local Telephone through Wednesday, August 15 (405) 234-4356